The Williams Alligator Indicator is a powerful tool that can predict a solid trend. In this Binary Options trading session, we showed how to use it in a live trading session. Alligator indicator was invented by Bill Williams. What is Williams Alligator? According to him, the Financial market goes sideways on 70% of the time. The rest 15 to 30 percent time market creates trends. The Williams alligator indicator formula can identify the trend perfectly. The default Williams alligator settings are ok and you don't need to modify it. To get more indicator strategic videos, subscribe to the binary options doctor channel.